Timing: from 17:00 to 22:00 nightly
Transportation: scooter per participant. Car/minivan option available upon request with extra cost
Free hotel pick-up & drop-off: District 1, 3 and 5 ONLY
Launched in mid-March 2017, Saigon Street Food – Twilight Ride is Water Buffalo Tours’ newest product which aims to offer our clients:
- Off-the-beaten-path itineraries have long been our signature! Our Twilight Ride will, again, take you off the comfort zones of District 1 and 3. Surely, you would experience many parts of Saigon that most of other tourists don’t get to see!
- Unique and personalized way to unveil the street food culture of Saigon.
- The best & unparalleled selection of street food from Saigon and from across Vietnam
- Well-planned routes throughout the ride that brings visitors back to Saigon of the yester-century and the bustling Saigon of the beginning of 21st
- Our team’s local expertise, knowledge and passion for local street food, its culture and history.
Saigon Street Food Twilight Ride - Video
*Rates are in USD per person. Your payment will be converted into VND in accordance with Vietnam's Commercial Law.
Please click here for Vietcombank's current exchange rates (updated daily)
**Online transaction/wiring/banking fees are NOT included in the tour price
- Water Buffalo Tours Accident Insurance – covers up to VND100,000,000 or US$4,500
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (District 1, 3 and 5 ONLY)
- Private English-speaking Guide and Driver, motorbike and fuel
- Security Staff and Tour Manager for any ride of 4 to 8 persons
- High-quality open-faced helmet
- Unlimited food, soft drinks, bottled water, and local beers
- Poncho in case of wet weather
- Dust mask & wet wipes
- Pictures from your tour which will be emailed to you a few days later
- Lots of fun!
- Property loss and any pre-existing health conditions that may be affected by riding on the back seat of a scooter
- Wine, liquor and any other kind of drinks
- Tipping (optional)
- We offer free pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in District 1, 3 and 5. In case you are staying in a different District, in an AirBnB or in a private residence, please meet our drivers & guides in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral at 17:00 to commence the tour.
- This tour is NOT recommended for guests with bad hips/back and guests who are diagnosed with arthritis.
- Children under 3-year old are required to be strapped to an adult on the scooter ride, using some kind of baby carrier/sling, which we do not have available.
- Children 6 years and older are required to sit on a separate scooter with their own drivers.
- Casual wear is recommended. Please consider wearing long pants to avoid burning yourselves on the scooter’s exhaust pipe.
- While sitting on the scooter, it is important to keep your arms close to your body all the time. Please avoid using cameras or phones so you won’t attract attention from snatchers.
- Costing displayed on our website or itinerary does not include the transaction fee.
- According to Vietnam’s Laws, you payment would be equivalently converted into Vietnamese Dong – basing on the current exchange rates of Vietcombank.
Should you be dissatisfied with the services provided by your local guide or driver, please let us know.